Inflicted Quarantine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Something bothering me

Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Something bothering me Empty Something bothering me

Post by Desperado Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Here you can post whats bothering you and vent out to the other users. Everyone is willing to help you with your problems Very Happy .
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Something bothering me Empty Re: Something bothering me

Post by Desperado Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 am

the lack of activity and users on the forum.. pale
    Birkin
    Birkin

Post by Birkin Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

women, no matter how much you've got in common with that person, or finally got a compliment that none of them gave you your whole life, you get confused get the wrong signals, but dont answer back because it is and no matter how many women you get along with and like you're always just gonna be their friend, or they're taken or like someone else or lead you on for a year and a half and hurt you deep in the head. ah well

Sorry to female members here (no offense). and sorry double post, guess i'm just never a happy person in that regard and hate thinking and talking about it.
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Birkin wrote:women, no matter how much you've got in common with that person, or finally got a compliment that none of them gave you your whole life, you get confused get the wrong signals, but dont answer back because it is and no matter how many women you get along with and like you're always just gonna be their friend, or they're taken or like someone else or lead you on for a year and a half and hurt you deep in the head. ah well

Sorry to female members here (no offense). and sorry double post, guess i'm just never a happy person in that regard and hate thinking and talking about it.

Ahh birkin, you can't live without women ya know? Yes there are evil sometimes but we can be sometimes too. Trust me, you will find the right girl! It may not be right away but along the way, you will find someone. It's just the matter of time. In the meantime, just relax and meet some other girls.
    Birkin
    Birkin

Post by Birkin Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Desperado wrote:
    Birkin wrote:women, no matter how much you've got in common with that person, or finally got a compliment that none of them gave you your whole life, you get confused get the wrong signals, but dont answer back because it is and no matter how many women you get along with and like you're always just gonna be their friend, or they're taken or like someone else or lead you on for a year and a half and hurt you deep in the head. ah well

Ahh birkin, you can't live without women ya know? Yes there are evil sometimes but we can be sometimes too. Trust me, you will find the right girl! It may not be right away but along the way, you will find someone. It's just the matter of time. In the meantime, just relax and meet some other girls.

I know we're not much better m8, and i hate guys that have ruined male perceptions because of what they did to them, stops people like me having a chance when i'm not that.
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm

[quote="Birkin"][quote="Desperado"]
    Birkin wrote:

I know we're not much better m8, and i hate guys that have ruined male perceptions because of what they did to them, stops people like me having a chance when i'm not that.

Yes that is true what you said but eventually, the girls will realize that. Some girls go for jerks who treat them like shit and other go for nice guys. You even heared of the short story "A good man is hard to fine"? You should look into that.

What i'm trying to say is that, you need to put yourself out there more, go out and party, go to clubs, go to fairs, gathering etc. Eventually, the right girl will come along. Take it from me.
    Birkin
    Birkin

Post by Birkin Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:24 am

[quote="Desperado"][quote="Birkin"]
    Desperado wrote:
    Birkin wrote:

Yes that is true what you said but eventually, the girls will realize that. Some girls go for jerks who treat them like shit and other go for nice guys. You even heared of the short story "A good man is hard to fine"? You should look into that.

What i'm trying to say is that, you need to put yourself out there more, go out and party, go to clubs, go to fairs, gathering etc. Eventually, the right girl will come along. Take it from me.

Thanks m8, but i've well and truly given up, i'm closing my doors to women and just getting on with my own life from now on, each and every time i like one they screw me up, no more.
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Thanks m8, but i've well and truly given up, i'm closing my doors to women and just getting on with my own life from now on, each and every time i like one they screw me up, no more.[/quote]

Alright, if you say so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 pm