Inflicted Quarantine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blood Harvest Campaign

Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Blood Harvest Campaign Empty Blood Harvest Campaign

Post by Desperado Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Your stranded in a farmhouse and the military are on there way to pick you guys up. Any tips on beating this on Expert?
    Mangelina Jolie
    Mangelina Jolie

Blood Harvest Campaign Empty Re: Blood Harvest Campaign

Post by Mangelina Jolie Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 am

For expert I'd suggest either taking your time and picking off whatever lurks in the cover of the trees or rushing entirely until the final chapter. The major problem in this campaign is the cover the trees give the common - if you're playing online I'd also suggest leaving one AI survivor since they're able to see through the brush.
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Mangelina Jolie wrote:For expert I'd suggest either taking your time and picking off whatever lurks in the cover of the trees or rushing entirely until the final chapter. The major problem in this campaign is the cover the trees give the common - if you're playing online I'd also suggest leaving one AI survivor since they're able to see through the brush.

Yea i agree but wow this campaign is extremely hard though. I usually have everyone stay in the house but it's at least one person who wanders off and gets killed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:10 pm