Inflicted Quarantine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Predictions after Resident Evil 5

Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Predictions after Resident Evil 5 Empty Predictions after Resident Evil 5

Post by Desperado Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 pm

After i played Resident Evil 5, i made a couple of predictions on what might happen in the series.

1) Someone is going to comeback since RE6 is going to be a reboot. RE4 was a reboot, Leon and Ada came back.

2) A death in the series. Since Jill's death was fake, CAPCOM should make some one good die (since Wesker is finally dead). If someone good dies, the series would def be a little better. Death leads to rage and vengences.

3) New places. Hopefully we can see maybe another Raccoon City? Maybe the next game should take place in a ghost town, forest, rural town etc.

4) New Styles. It would be cool if they brought back the FINE, CAUTION and DANGER back. They should try to do first person but also have third person. When your dying, you can hear your heartbeat (Kinda like RE5).

What do you guys predict?
    Birkin
    Birkin

Predictions after Resident Evil 5 Empty Re: Predictions after Resident Evil 5

Post by Birkin Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm

A giant panda, a disco villain, leon grows a moustache and get put on the sex offenders list, chris gets put behind bars for hurting innocent boulders (boulder could've had kids).

..Oh re6 Razz, if it's a reboot hopefully just a good game about horror again, i dont care about the characters stories anymore tbh, the characters shouldn't take over the main premise of the series and 4 and 5 did that.

Knowing capcom krauser will be back for re6 (bangs head against a wall) and history repeats itself.
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Birkin wrote:A giant panda, a disco villain, leon grows a moustache and get put on the sex offenders list, chris gets put behind bars for hurting innocent boulders (boulder could've had kids).

..Oh re6 Razz, if it's a reboot hopefully just a good game about horror again, i dont care about the characters stories anymore tbh, the characters shouldn't take over the main premise of the series and 4 and 5 did that.

Knowing capcom krauser will be back for re6 (bangs head against a wall) and history repeats itself.

Hopefully, they bring back some of the old characters in the series. I wouldn't mind playing Billy Coen again or Rebecca Chambers. To me, i think that the BSAA is going to have a traitor and gives intel to Tricell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:29 am