Rules Of Conduct

Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Rules Of Conduct

Post by Desperado on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Welcome to Resident Evil Series Form!

If you thinking of joining or have any concerns, please read whats below.

The Resident Evil Series Forum has some rules that are easy to follow. If one of the rules are broken, i will personally handle the matter. There will be a couple of warnings but if seen as a habit, the user account will be delete.

1) Keep the cursing to a limit. Once in a while is fine in the forum but, a habit will not be tolerate.

2) No sexual topics or harassments. I will not tolerate that here. The forum is a friendly environment and the users should feel welcome to the site.

3) Be friendly to other users. In order to have a good time on the forum, please be nice to everyone on the site. If one of the users is giving you a hard time, contact the admin.

4) No links to any type of nudity games or site. I want to keep the forum clean. The forum is for all ages.

5)Have fun! Experience the forum and have fun!

If there is a personal matter and the user wish to contact me, please don't hesitate to. I want the users to feel welcome and not be burden by a problem. PM (Private Message) the problem to me (Desperado) and we will take it from there.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:33 pm