A fan gone too far?

Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

A fan gone too far?

Post by Desperado on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 pm

A while back, i was reading about the whole plotline of the Resident Evil series. After a hour of reading, i stumble upon a weird paragraph.

The person who wrote the plotline said that a man from the UK is trying to create the virus and is keeping the writer up to date about his progress. Since at this time was 2:00am of course, i laugh and said to myself that this guy experiment is not going to work.

What do you guys think about it? A fan gone too far?

Re: A fan gone too far?

Post by Birkin on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Who knows, worrying thing is a lot of things can be made behind closed doors (government), feels like some parts of the x files are right about a lot, human dna's being merged with animal dna, virus's caused strange effects, this is why old re was grounded in reality to some aspects since science is advancing and no one knows what's really happening.

4 and 5 were kids fairytale books about giant ogres, moving statues, hobbits etc.
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Birkin wrote:Who knows, worrying thing is a lot of things can be made behind closed doors (government), feels like some parts of the x files are right about a lot, human dna's being merged with animal dna, virus's caused strange effects, this is why old re was grounded in reality to some aspects since science is advancing and no one knows what's really happening.

4 and 5 were kids fairytale books about giant ogres, moving statues, hobbits etc.

True but bring the dead back to life or using someone as an experiment? I don't know though, i personally don't think that it will ever happen but anything is possible though. To come to think of it, if it does happen, i guarantee that any terroist will get a hold of it.

Post by Birkin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Desperado wrote:
    Birkin wrote:Who knows, worrying thing is a lot of things can be made behind closed doors (government), feels like some parts of the x files are right about a lot, human dna's being merged with animal dna, virus's caused strange effects, this is why old re was grounded in reality to some aspects since science is advancing and no one knows what's really happening.

True but bring the dead back to life or using someone as an experiment? I don't know though, i personally don't think that it will ever happen but anything is possible though. To come to think of it, if it does happen, i guarantee that any terroist will get a hold of it.

Some of the stuff in menturian candidate was possible (brainwashed people turned assasins and put under someones command at will). Hard to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:43 pm