Something bothering me

    Share
    avatar
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Albany, New York

    Something bothering me

    Post by Desperado on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 pm

    Here you can post whats bothering you and vent out to the other users. Everyone is willing to help you with your problems Very Happy .


    _________________
    "Don't you trust your partner?"
    avatar
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Albany, New York

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Desperado on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 am

    the lack of activity and users on the forum.. pale


    _________________
    "Don't you trust your partner?"
    avatar
    Birkin
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-24

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Birkin on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

    women, no matter how much you've got in common with that person, or finally got a compliment that none of them gave you your whole life, you get confused get the wrong signals, but dont answer back because it is and no matter how many women you get along with and like you're always just gonna be their friend, or they're taken or like someone else or lead you on for a year and a half and hurt you deep in the head. ah well

    Sorry to female members here (no offense). and sorry double post, guess i'm just never a happy person in that regard and hate thinking and talking about it.
    avatar
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Albany, New York

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Desperado on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 pm

    Birkin wrote:women, no matter how much you've got in common with that person, or finally got a compliment that none of them gave you your whole life, you get confused get the wrong signals, but dont answer back because it is and no matter how many women you get along with and like you're always just gonna be their friend, or they're taken or like someone else or lead you on for a year and a half and hurt you deep in the head. ah well

    Sorry to female members here (no offense). and sorry double post, guess i'm just never a happy person in that regard and hate thinking and talking about it.

    Ahh birkin, you can't live without women ya know? Yes there are evil sometimes but we can be sometimes too. Trust me, you will find the right girl! It may not be right away but along the way, you will find someone. It's just the matter of time. In the meantime, just relax and meet some other girls.


    _________________
    "Don't you trust your partner?"
    avatar
    Birkin
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-24

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Birkin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:47 pm

    Desperado wrote:
    Birkin wrote:women, no matter how much you've got in common with that person, or finally got a compliment that none of them gave you your whole life, you get confused get the wrong signals, but dont answer back because it is and no matter how many women you get along with and like you're always just gonna be their friend, or they're taken or like someone else or lead you on for a year and a half and hurt you deep in the head. ah well

    Sorry to female members here (no offense). and sorry double post, guess i'm just never a happy person in that regard and hate thinking and talking about it.

    Ahh birkin, you can't live without women ya know? Yes there are evil sometimes but we can be sometimes too. Trust me, you will find the right girl! It may not be right away but along the way, you will find someone. It's just the matter of time. In the meantime, just relax and meet some other girls.

    I know we're not much better m8, and i hate guys that have ruined male perceptions because of what they did to them, stops people like me having a chance when i'm not that.
    avatar
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Albany, New York

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Desperado on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm

    [quote="Birkin"][quote="Desperado"]
    Birkin wrote:

    I know we're not much better m8, and i hate guys that have ruined male perceptions because of what they did to them, stops people like me having a chance when i'm not that.

    Yes that is true what you said but eventually, the girls will realize that. Some girls go for jerks who treat them like shit and other go for nice guys. You even heared of the short story "A good man is hard to fine"? You should look into that.

    What i'm trying to say is that, you need to put yourself out there more, go out and party, go to clubs, go to fairs, gathering etc. Eventually, the right girl will come along. Take it from me.


    _________________
    "Don't you trust your partner?"
    avatar
    Birkin
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-24

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Birkin on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:24 am

    [quote="Desperado"][quote="Birkin"]
    Desperado wrote:
    Birkin wrote:

    I know we're not much better m8, and i hate guys that have ruined male perceptions because of what they did to them, stops people like me having a chance when i'm not that.

    Yes that is true what you said but eventually, the girls will realize that. Some girls go for jerks who treat them like shit and other go for nice guys. You even heared of the short story "A good man is hard to fine"? You should look into that.

    What i'm trying to say is that, you need to put yourself out there more, go out and party, go to clubs, go to fairs, gathering etc. Eventually, the right girl will come along. Take it from me.

    Thanks m8, but i've well and truly given up, i'm closing my doors to women and just getting on with my own life from now on, each and every time i like one they screw me up, no more.
    avatar
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Albany, New York

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Desperado on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

    Thanks m8, but i've well and truly given up, i'm closing my doors to women and just getting on with my own life from now on, each and every time i like one they screw me up, no more.[/quote]

    Alright, if you say so.


    _________________
    "Don't you trust your partner?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Something bothering me

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:33 pm