Inflicted Quarantine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

ClaireX
    ClaireX

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Empty Re: Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Post by ClaireX Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 pm

the only differnce between co-op and solo is that in solo you will see your AI partner more or less everywhere. Onco-op you only see the AI parnter during certain important bits. And i think the dialouge will be differnt depending on who is the AI partner.
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

The game looks great. I'm just wondering if you can be by yourself in the game. I watch a video where it showed some of the RE2 remake and i have to say, it looks great. I'm just wondering if the storyline will affect if your playing co-op or solo?
    Elena_Fisher_PHD
    Elena_Fisher_PHD

Post by Elena_Fisher_PHD Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Depends on what the people are looking for, if it's gameplay, if you like UC then you should like this, graphics wise, it's the best I've seen on Wii, the presentation looks great, I think it will
    ItchyTasty06
    ItchyTasty06

Post by ItchyTasty06 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 pm

I think alot of people are going to see it as another one of many Resident Evil remakes sadly. It looks amazing and personally looks better than RE:UC but after how many Re titles there are I think it will not get the credit it deserves. Especially since the are/have releasing the Archives and Archives Zero for the Wii all around the same generally time and all those are are Remake and Zero on a Wii disk.

What I do like about RE UC and DC is how it has the arcade style controls, so easier to handle for newcomers and as well on an updated system so new fans are starting to arise. But at the same time RE is attracting in the new generation of RE fans to keep the game alive... some of the older... more dedicated fans are starting to walk away. (I'm not saying me in this instance)

(I have to throw this in, but pre-order it your local Game Stop because there is a pre-order gift that is cool as hell)
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Desperado Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:18 pm

ClaireX wrote:Im wondering if there will be any bonus levels.
    Did anone see the ada gameplay on gametrailers Question

No i didn't. Ada is in there? I didn't know that. If anything post it on the forum. I'll look for Ada video.
    ClaireX
    ClaireX

Post by ClaireX Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 am

Im wondering if there will be any bonus levels.
    Did anone see the ada gameplay on gametrailers Question
    Desperado
    Desperado
    Administrator
    Administrator

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Empty Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Post by Desperado Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm

The upcoming Wii railshooter. From what i've heared, There is going to be a Resident Evil 2 remake, Residen Evil Code veronica, Leon's and Jack Krauser mission going bad. Do you think that with all this hype that it's going to live up to it's potential?

Last edited by Desperado on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 am